Prepare: from assessing to enhancing
- In order to assess your home’s value and plan an effective marketing strategy, you have to identify and highlight your home’s greatest virtues along with identifying and minimizing your home’s largest drawbacks. See Guide to your homes value
- Based on local market dynamics and the other available competing homes, be realistic about your goals to obtain the highest possible price, in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of inconvenience.
- With your target buyer in mind, consider what improvements, repairs, and staging enhancements will increase its value and salability on a workable budget. Repair and spotlight your virtues along with remove distractions. Use furniture and accessories to highlight the features of the home along with show the value of the space. Although this involves work, some tasteful creativity can significantly increase the offers and speed up the sale. So it is better to do this work before the house is for sale rather than after it sits stale. Remember, it is time for this home to appeal to someone else. In fact, they need to love it and not want to leave! Sample fix ups, Sample HGTV staging secrets, Essential tips, Best and worst tips, staging statistics
Perform: from marketing to closing
- With all this in mind, it is time to develop and start a personal marketing plan that effectively reaches your target buyers through an appealing story and attractive pictures and videos. By making it visibly irresistible, desirable among consumers, and complimentary to the neighborhood, your home is best positioned to secure quick interest from buyers and stir higher priced offers. Sample visual tours
- Once the house is on the market, we will review the showing feedback and online traffic. With that information, we can help you make appropriate corrections in order to be in front of your competition.
- As offers come in from well qualified buyers, we will help you plan a negotiation strategy and negotiate the terms of the contract into a cooperative agreement that secures your interest
- Time to pack! See seller packing tips
- While the buyer investigates the house, does their due diligence, and coordinates their details, we will monitor the process until you finish at closing.
We would love to discuss the market value of your home and a personalized marketing plan to maximize the value and salability of your home within your neighborhood and area. Rather than have a computer formula figure it out, we will personally consider how to maximize the value of your home within your abilities, circumstances, and limitations.