Prepare: from thinking to talking
- First, consider your own goals. We would love to sit down for a discussion about your objectives and the big picture. Sample goals. Feel free to interview us, also. Sample interview questions
- Next, select a buyer agent who will guide you to reach your goals. Buyer representation
- As you think about your goals for monthly payments, talk to a great loan officer in order to become familiar with the loan alternatives most advantageous for you. See guide to selecting a lender
- This is a great time to become familiar with the local market conditions in general so you learn where to find your best home options. See market blog
- Once you know your general target, we will set up a home search according to your criteria of location, price, size, etc.
Perform: from looking to owning
- Finally it is time to view and evaluate the better properties available. Sample issues to evaluate
- Once you find a great home, we will help you prepare an offer and develop a personal negotiation strategy that is tailored to everyone’s specific circumstances in order to secure your interests. Basics on negotiation
- After you have a contract, we will inspect the home and negotiate needed repairs. See guide to good inspections
- Packing, packing, packing. See moving tips
- On the home stretch, we will finalize the loan application, check on the home repairs, investigate specific issue of concern, and coordinate the final details in order to finalize making this house your home.
We commit to make your buying process as simple and effective for you as possible.
While our services to help buyers are typically at no cost to buyers since they are paid for by the sellers, we believe that they are very valuable. When we represent you as a buyer, we will loyally and diligently work for you.